Accurate Body Language Fun Fact:
According to Paul Ekman, a genuine real smile shows in the lower eyelids and lower face.
Eyebrows: Outer ends slightly pulled down.
Eyes: narrowed eyes or eyelids. Crow’s feet appear on outer edges.
Lower eyelids show lines / wrinkles and are relaxed under the eyes.
Mouth / Lips: “Puppet” lines (nasolabial fold) are more pronounced from outer edge of nose to mouth corners, which are turned back and raised up. Typically, lips parted with top teeth showing.
CONTACT Accurate Body Language, LLC Today:
- Body Language and Communication Analysis
- Individualized One-on-One Coaching
- Speaking Engagements / Keynote / Presentations / Conferences
- Group Training / Workshops / Seminars
- Business / Sales / Executive Team Development
- Employee Team Motivation / Human Resource Interviewing
- On-Site Evaluations
- Cultural Nonverbal Training
Ekman, P. (2003). Emotions revealed, second edition: Recognizing faces and feelings to improve communication and emotional life (2nd Ed.). New York, NY: Henry Holt and Company.